Monday, September 6, 2021

Examples of Strong Vocabulary Sentences


Read these examples of vocabulary sentences in which students used context to demonstrate the words' meanings.

Henry

Jake was trying to figure out his identity for years, when he realized he wanted to be a priest.

While Jerry was worshiping his god, he heard a voice in the back of his head.

Camila

Alex walked slowly around the mysterious and sacred cave, and the blue crystals shined as bright as one thousand suns.

As we sat around the fire we decided to do a ritual. We sacrificed pine cones, logs, and some of our hair.

My mother and father are both spies, so I don't get to see them much and we move a lot to change our identities.

Bear

I have faith that all the practice and work I have put into being a good baseball player will pay off one day.

Being disciplined during baseball practice will train me to be a better player during gametime.